Saturday, October 3, 2015

The Most Important Thing A Parent Can Do?

I feel both guilty and full of hope after watching this video.  If you have kids in sports you know exactly how I feel.  Hello I am Chris and I am a hyper-competitive parent.  I have transferred my hyper-competitive tendencies onto my children at times.  I have not been the best parent over the years, I have done everything this video says not to do...however I have made a change.  It took time, and work, and my wife's stares that shot through me like a lazer beam...but I have done it.  You can too!  It takes some effort, but after the next game just try it and see how this one simple phrase can change the dynamic of your entire family.  I DARE you!  (This may apply to some of your professional leadership positions as well?)


No comments:

Post a Comment